Re: Dual monitor setup quit working with recent update ?

On 09/13/2009 07:39 PM, Linuxguy123 wrote:
Further to my last email, I can now only run a graphical session with my
2.6.30 kernel.   All the others fail to start the x session.

You can thank your RPMFusion packages for that. The kmod system is very bad, but they refuse to use any other method despite my suggestions. I'd point you to my personal repo with DKMS RPMs but I'd hate to have all nVidia users start using it and my repo run out of bandwidth. Good luck!