Re: snip extraneous quotes from your posts to the list, dammit

Here in the USA, I do not need to be ashamed for having a different view and a different way of doing things. I can have my own beliefs and practices.

When you resort to threats of no help to me unless I toe the line you dictate to me, you illustrate what I'm getting at.

It takes people with many different views to make a good product. If I banned everyone from my workplace who doesn't think as I do, then I'd be standing in the building alone. With nothing to show for it.

Bob