Re: NOAPIC and ACPI=off in F11 LiveCD, how?

On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 14:58:46 -0300
Fernando Cassia wrote:

> So... how do I make it boot with ACPI and APIC disabled?!?!. It
> displays the logo and the message "Fedora will boot in x seconds..."
> the countdown starts but I tried pressing F1, Space, Enter, and
> nothing displays a menu or boot prompt.

Usually hitting a key makes it stop for me. Are you using a USB
keyboard? Is there a BIOS option to turn on BOIS usb keyboard
support? Being unresponsive to the keyboard was a symptom I
noted when I got a new motherboard till I found the USB options
in the bios.