Evolution - and caldav calendar - crashes evolution!

I added both a yahoo and also a google caldav calendar in Evolution in F11 -
it appears to sync fine and does show existing events... but if I try to add
an event to the yahoo calendar from Evolution it crashes evolution
immediately on trying to save the event! Recovery to the previous state
appears to happen when evo is started again... this is in version
evolution-2.26.3-1.fc11.i586...

... but I note that there is a large number of upstream bug reports in Gnome
bugzilla against evolution calendar - does anyone know if there is any
working caldav support in Evolution if F11 for writing events to a remote
caldav server for a fully updated F11 system?