Re: F11 - gdm autologin enabled = gnome keyring always asking for password?

I think I actually solved it - but the passwords are now stored in non encrypted form:

I renamed all files in ~/.gnome2/keyrings and logged out, then it logged me in again (because autologin is still enabled) and at first I entered my wifi password, and then I entered blank keyring password (normally it should be the same as your user's pw)

You can also delete files in ~/.gnome2/keyrings - I just renamed them just in case I need them (if I forgotten my wifi password).

If you have any better idea, let me know.

Thanx.