Re: Anyone using Skype on FC11 ?

until this actual attempt to use it, i had assumed it was open source.

as its not, i dont expect i will use it; someone else had asked me to try it.

i found most of my earlier issues were with install issues that weren't immediately obvious,
now i seem to have sound via PA and i get no errors on a test call.

i just want to verify i can make a call and will probly set it aside; i am not a supporter/user of closed source.

thx for your time to reply, jackc...