Re: problems posting

On 09/03/2009 02:25 PM, Paul Allen Newell wrote:
Over the last 3 months, I noticed that I have posted and not gotten any responses. Fair enough, maybe the posts aren't worth it.

But I just did a check of the archives and I don't see any of my posts. Don't know if I am incorrectly posting or, in worse case, blacklisted. So, I am sending out a test with the hopes that someone at least tells me that it was seen.

I posted this on 27jul09 and didn't hear anything, so I dug in a bit deeper with my email provider and think I have it sorted out. So, I am cut-and-pasting (with the addition of this paragraph) and trying again.

If no answer, then at least I have something to go back to the fedora-lists and/or my email provider to go "huh?"

Thanks in advance,
Paul

Your post came thru, I read it
I've had no luck contributing to the above address either.
Roger