Re: NAT-setup: modification requared [SOLVED]

Dear list!
My mail provider had some technical problems. I could not log in to my mailbox during all day. Now it's OK but I've no new messages for the last 24 hours. Probably KGB erased them ;-)
I read your kindly replies from public list.
I've solved the problem by setting 192.168.3.* network for eth2. Thanks goes to Mr. Alain Spineux. So simple it was!
To Bill Davidsen:
“*I appreciate that you may have policy or financial issues which prevent this, that hardware is inexpensive in the US but might no be at your location.” I have no restrictions of what to do with *my* traffic after I've got it from that socket on the wall. I just don't want to buy anything. I've already brought a nice desktop and powered it by Fedora. Now I can even establish my own Internet provider. Just if I could put a plenty of Ethernet adapters to the box! By the way, switches from the same China' plant cost the same around the World, aren't they?
Joerg Bergmann
Wed, 02 Sep 2009 01:45:38 -0700
“You should buy a network switch (about 10$), connect that to eth1 and connect both the clients to that switch. No further configuration needed, please do _not_ configure eth2.”

Sorry. Can't promise that...

jaivuk
Wed, 02 Sep 2009 02:25:25 -0700
“*You can find more info fore example here:
http://www.linuxfoundation.org/en/Net:Bridge but I don't think you need to compile anything – I'm pretty sure this funcionality is built-in into Fedora for quite a long time now.

Bridge has one more advantage - if you decide to add yet another network card - it should be pretty easy to add it into bridge.*”

Grate tip. Thank you! I will consider of doing so in the nearest future. But for now I choose the simplest way (the fastest to configure) to satisfy my WEB-addiction.
Once again: thanks everybody for participation. Appreciate that.
Respectfully
--
Hiisi.