Re: Problem with yum

On Wed, 02 Sep 2009 14:53:46 -0300, Adonai wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I using yumex

Don't reply to arbitrary messages on this list. That disturbes a threaded
view of list messages. Compose a new message to open a new [independent]
thread. Replies contain references to older messages in a thread.

> for install softwares in my fedora 11, but using comand
> line yum return error, I'm not understand what is going.
> The errors is down:
>
> [adonai@schummacher-lap ~]$ yum install exiv2
> Plugins carregados: aliases, allowdowngrade, auto-update-debuginfo,
>                   : basearchonly, changelog, downloadonly,
> fastestmirror,
>                   : filter-data, keys, list-data, merge-conf, presto,
>                   : priorities, protect-packages, protectbase, refresh-
>                   : packagekit, show-leaves, tmprepo, verify, whiteout

Do you use/need all those Yum plugins?
Are you familiar with them?
If not, get rid of them. The "tmprepo" plugin is the one that
crashes for you. Consider submitting a bug report.