Sylpheed users: does GPG signing work for you?

There's a Fedora 11 bug report

   https://bugzilla.redhat.com/519370

which claims that the new GnuPG 2.0.12 and GPGME 1.1.8

   https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/F11/FEDORA-2009-8179

would break the message signing feature within Sylpheed. As I'm still
watching the bugzilla traffic for Sylpheed, I've tried to reproduce it,
but GPG signing still works for me in Sylpheed (and also in Claws Mail,
which uses GPGME, too).

Any Sylpheed users out there who would like to confirm/deny this
breakage?