Re: fedoraproject.org down (ipv6 only)

Once upon a time, Todd Zullinger <tmz@xxxxxxxxx> said:
> The AAAA records were added in the past few hours.  If it's causing
> any problems the folks in #fedora-admin on irc.freenode.net would
> probably like to know.  That, or file a ticket with the infrastructure
> team via https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ (this
> requires a Fedora Account).

It appears that the mirrormanager is not handling IPv6 correctly.  I
have a Hurricane Electric IPv6 tunnel (from Ashburn, Virginia) to my
home network, and now mirrormanager is giving me non-geolocated URLs.  I
needed to install something, and one hit downloaded from Brazil, and the
next hit from Russia.

I've filed this here:

Chris Adams <cmadams@xxxxxxxxxx>