Re: Can we have different desktop backgrounds for different workspaces

On Friday 28 August 2009, Michael Hennebry wrote:
>On Fri, 28 Aug 2009, Anne Wilson wrote:
>> Also, I sent another post with an easier way, but it never seems to have
>> made it to the list (the same info did, in another list).  What it said
>> was:
>
>It did.
>
>> Quicker way - and, I think, the way that I did it:
>>
>> http://userbase.kde.org/Plasma/FAQ/4.3#How_can_I_use_virtual_desktops_as_
>>activities_.3F

After messing with this, checking and unchecking and rechecking the options,
I finally got it to show me a + in a magnifying glass icon, but only on the
lower border of screen 0, the one I was on at the instant.  This took it back
to full screen per screen and I was able to set a different pix per screen
then.

Now I have the cashew in the upper right corner of only the first 7 screens
of 8, and a plasmoid launcher only on screen 0.

How can I restore that plasmoid to the other 7  screens, and restore the
cashew to the 8th screen?

My other msg actually came back in less than 90 seconds elapsed time, which
is nothing short of amazing, sort of the inverse of the watched pot never
boiling I guess. It must have figured it out that I was timing it :-)

Thanks Anne.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)