Rawhide udev issue?

I've been trying to get a video capture device working with F11, and I installed rawhide to get the better Intel video drivers (no crashes since). I note that with any video capture device offering analog (I have four internal cards and two USB devices) in every case I get a /dev/video but no /dev/dsp entry, and I get a denial from selinux against udev.

Can anyone shed any light on this? My video is really slow in vesa mode, so would rather not go back to an older kernel. The rawhide kernel is 2.6.31-rc6 I believe, with udev and selinux policies at the same time, last Friday (Aug 21).

If anyone is using video capture with rawhide and NOT seeing this I know it's a configuration issue.

--
Bill Davidsen <davidsen@xxxxxxx>