Re: More on the Cat with a Twitter account

On Thu, 2009-08-20 at 21:34 +0100, Sharpe, Sam J wrote:
> 2009/8/20 Aaron Konstam <akonstam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> > Spurred on by the touching story of the creation of a Twitter account
> > for a cat I indeed found that if firebox was put in Internet Explorer
> > mode using the User Agent I could create a Twitter account.
> >
> > I felt appropriately chastened until this morning when I found that
> > firefox pretending to be Internet Explorer could not execute the Twitter
> > Search command. What a bummer. So back to Windows I had to go.
>
> I'm confused. I exclusively use Firefox. I signed up for a Twitter
> account about 2 months ago and it was fine.
>
> I've just gone to twitter.com and clicked the Seach button and it
> still works fine - although it does use Javascript to submit the
> search. Do you perchance have the NoScript plugin loaded in Firefox?
>
> --
> Sam

Let us forget about this.. I don't have a NoScript plugin loaded. Why
the behavior on my machine is different I can't imagine. I like to be
unique but not this unique. For me twitter doesn't completely work in
F11. I can deal with it.

For example this morning Search works. So it must be a Twitter problem.