Re: GNOME startup, -before- desktop

On 08/21/2009 12:22 AM, Jud Craft wrote:

So X session scripts are a no-go. Just have to poke around some more, I
guess.

From the GNOME.org wiki:

http://live.gnome.org/SessionManagement/NewGnomeSession

Mentions the new startup paradigm, where you specify a phase (Initialization, WindowManager, Desktop, etc) for the application to be executed in.

But priorities have not yet been implemented (can't control the order within the phase), and even setting my mounting script to Initialization doesn't make it work before Nautilus notices my XDG folders aren't there.