Re: Just installed Fedora11

fantastic.. looking good...

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Dennis Mattingly <dennismattinglyzzark@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I just built a new computer, which was a major upgrade over my old one.
New hardware includes dual-core CPU, more RAM, SATA HDD, NVIDIA GeForce upgrade (sadly no DDR3 RAM yet)
And F11 backs this up with noveau default driver, ext4 fs, Network Manager support, printer support, etc etc etc

Fedora 11 is an amazing desktop OS.
Just wanted to get that out there.

Best Regards,

Nanda Linn Aung