Re: Thunderbird 3.0b3 IMAP IDLE

On 08/19/2009 10:47 AM, Chris Bredesen wrote:
List,

IMAP IDLE seems to have quit working for me in beta 3. It's either not
working or it stops working after a very short duration. Anyone else
seeing strange behavior with IMAP servers?

I have a setup where several users watch the same IMAP mailbox. This seems to be flaky on 3.0b3. Someone will move a message to a different folder, but then the original message will re-appear in the original folder later for no reason.

It used to work with previous versions.

Anyway, it's always hard to pin down IMAP problems, but something does seem broken in TB with IMAP.

- Mike