Re: nvidia vs suspend to disk

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009, Michael Hennebry wrote:

Does anyone currently have suspend to
disk working with nvidia's drivers?

Has anyone tried and failed to get suspend
to disk working with nvidia's drivers?

If so, how?
One of the items I googled hinted that
it might not be possible with SMP.

In another thread (no hardware acceleration?),
another poster mentioned pm-suspend quirks,
but I've not been able to figure out how to use them.
pm-suspend just gives me an error message.
Prior to installing the nvidia driver,
the KDE gui would let me suspend to disk.

I'm running fedora 9 on a pentium 4 with hyperthreading.

--
Michael   hennebry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Pessimist: The glass is half empty.