Re: How Extract The Fedorecore iso cd

Aaron Konstam wrote:
On Tue, 2009-08-18 at 10:27 -0400, Todd Zullinger wrote:

Aaron Konstam wrote:

This is a Fedora List. Why inwstall iso files onto cDs and DVDs
using Windows tools.

Because many, if not most, people first install Fedora from some other
operating system.

I doubt if most Fedora users are on their first install. I think I am on
my 15th.

But no matter, there is no harm discussing the Windows tools but why not
at the same time discuss the Linux tools?

Because that would be off-topic to the thread. Someone who can't do it from an existing Linux box has no use for a discussion of the Linux tools (at least until they can use them, at which time they may not need them anymore), and someone who can doesn't need info on how to do it on a Windows box. Not that this fact has stopped a lot of people wasting everyone's time and bandwidth with useless comments.

Cheers,

--

Paul