Re: Fedora And Virtualization

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 15:42:08 -0300
Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:

> please use KVM, libvirt and virt-manager

Yea, I've just started playing with KVM and so far it looks
quite good. (It did take most of a day to discover that
I needed to enable the virtualization flag in the BIOS and
power cycle the machine, but once I did that and finally
got KVM working, things were good :-).

I haven't yet gotten a real load on my KVM box to see if
it is less flaky than Xen, but I haven't run into any
real problems yet.

P.S. The fedora-virt mailing list is probably a better
place for this sort of stuff.