Re: [Fwd: F11 and Twitter]

Aaron Konstam wrote:
> Message and subject so mangled I had to send this again.
>
> After wasting an hour it became clear that you can not create Twitter
> accounts using firefox under F11. Using User Agent addon to get Internet
> explorer doesn't seem to help that much.
>
> Anyone have contrary experiences,

I don't know if what you are seeing is really a FF issue.

Over the weekend I was unable to "tweet".  This is with FF 3.0.12 on
RHELv4.  It was acting very much the same as it was earlier in the week
when twitter was under a DOS attack.

Anyway, after several hours (details sketchy since I didn't think it was
going to be necessary to recall) I closed FF and cleared cache for some
unrelated reason.  When I tried twitter again at some point later
everything was fine.

YMMV.....

--
Theorem: a cat has nine tails. Proof: No cat has eight tails. A cat has
one tail more than no cat. Therefore, a cat has nine tails.