Re: Testdisk error for LVM partition recover

Arun Shrimali wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> Recently I have loaded Fedora 11, but yesterday fedora refused to boot.
> on googling I have found that testdisk is the best tool to recover the
> data, but end of it ...................

Weather testdisk is the best tool depends on what the problem is.
What happens when you try to boot? Do you get an error message? If
so, what is it? If Grub is loading, you may be able to boot with the
previous kernel. If Grub is not loading, you can probably use the
install disk in the rescue mode to re-install Grub.

Mikkel