F11 just dies; how to debug?

I'm using F11 on a server that among other things runs asterisk as our phone system. So it's really important it runs.

But recently, about once a month, the server just goes down, powers off. It's easy to start - just push the power button. But why does it go off? Nothing in syslog.

Bios is set to reboot on power loss. I've tested that by pulling the plug while it's running. When I put the plug back in, it powers up and boots like it should.

Any help appreciated.

sean