firefox open containing folder

I have F11 x86_64 and when I download a file the Downloader has it in a list.

If I right-click the item and select "Open Containing Folder" it pops up an application named "Launch Application" and it makes the statement "This link needs to be opened with an application. Send to:" and I can choose / remember choice / cancel.

I think this used to work in F10 but now the association fails. I was hoping it would bring up in "File Browser".

Is there a specific place to fix this?

---
John