Re: Sorting Music by Composer

> > Right you are...Unfortunately, it won't handle flac files.... I should have
> > mentioned that.
> >

> I haven't used it in a while, but possibly Quod Libet (should be
> available from add/remove software).

Well I couldn't even get it to recognize any of my music files, much less play them.

And I find that RhythmBox has an incredibly obtuse interface. I was eventually able to create a Playlist consisting of only one album after realizing that the damn thing wants to dump all my music into one list. And I still have no idea which magic series of clicks and keypresses got it to actually play the music.

I am NOT impressed at the opacity of the interface. Nor am I impressed with the requirements of importing and creating a playlist for each album. Tedious boring work which computers never get tired of doing..

Anyone got any better ideas for a program which will deal with a tree of composers, with albums as leaves underneath?

Geoff