Re: FC-11 M2N-MX acpi

Don't know if it relates to you motherboard, but I read something and added
this to my kernel line. acpi_enforce_resources=lax

I have a M4A78-E with a Phenom II X4 processor.with 4GB of Ram.

That line had to do with ASUS having added something to there hardware,
but it  isn't openly documented.

Good Luck.