Re: Sorting Music by Composer

Around 07:51pm on Monday, August 10, 2009 (UK time), R. G. Newbury scrawled:

Does anyone know of a program with the flexibility to set things up this way?

Banshee can sort by composer, or any other tag.  You will need to right
click on the headings, and add composer as a column.  Its yum
installable, too.

Steve

Right you are...Unfortunately, it won't handle flac files.... I should have mentioned that.

G.