evince to support multiple PDF packages?

I received an attachment this morning. It had a .pdf file suffix. evince
opened up and I was greeted with this:

         Multiple files are bound together in this PDF Package.
Adobe recommends using Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat version 8 or later
to work with
documents contained within a PDF Package. By updating to the latest
version, you’ll enjoy
the following benefits:
          • Efficient, integrated PDF viewing
          • Easy printing
          • Quick searches
             Don’t have the latest version of Adobe Reader?
        Click here to download the latest version of Adobe Reader
             If you already have Adobe Reader 8, click a file in this
PDF Package to view it.

I google searched with no matches to this feature in evince. I cannot
see any "files" in the "PDF Package" so I cannot see any real document.

Is there any support for this extension to PDF coming in evince?

Ghostscript opened the PDF in question with no problems. I see the real
document.