Re: F11: Installing F11 while running under F8/9/10?

Tim wrote:
On Mon, 2009-08-10 at 09:22 -0700, Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
I have always booted from LiveCD and proceeded to
install Fx in this manner, but a question popped into
my mind asking if it is possible to install F11 while
running under say, F8/9/10?  Is this possible?

There's virtualisation, if you actually want to run the installer within
a running OS.
Um, no, that is not what I wanted...
But if you simply mean to keep your existing
installation, and install another release separately, you can do that
too.  Just have some spare space, and ensure that the new install is
done into that space.  Multibooting..

Yes, this is what I wanted!

So simply install the LiveCD while running under F9. somehow
start it up, then follow "instructions" to install the F11 into the
correct partitions?  Is it that simple?  I have not done this before
so I wanted to be sure I get it right, otherwise I could potentially
lose my F9 and/or my drive!

Please advise?

Thanks!
Dan