Re: can't boot fresh install

On Sun, Aug 9, 2009 at 2:14 AM, Frank Murphy (Frankly3D) wrote:
>> I don't have a LiveCD handy, only the netinstall CD. Downloading a
>> LiveCD would take me a very long time.
>>

> Send me you postal address *offlist*.
> and I will send you on one.

That's very kind of you, sir, but hardly efficient.

If it came to it, I could easily have a LiveCD on Monday as I probably
already have an iso on my computer at work. I was just hoping to make
more progress this weekend. (The sooner my wife can get back on her
mommy-blogs, the happier everyone here will be.)

Are we really at a stopping point until I have one? I'm desperate
enough that I toyed with the idea of allowing fdisk to clear the
partition table then rerun the installer and interrupt it just after
it writes the default partitions to disk (on the assumption that they
would be the same as the table I *should* have now). I'm still too
cowardly to try it.

-Alan