Re: Are you being heard?

KDE4 has a big and growing user base. When it was first introduced,
things
where a bit sharp at the edges, but by now it is a very powerful and
beautiful
desktop environment. People who like traditional, Windows-like
desktops
can
use Gnome, XFCE or other. Nevertheless, I hear that Windows-, OSX- and
Gnome-
developers are seriously contemplating the idea of going the KDE4-way,
and I
think it is just a matter of time when all desktop environments begin
working
in this fashion. KDE4 just did it first, and will probably be the best
and most
mature in the long run.

Best, :-)
Marko

Reading that I decided to run the following command:
# yum groupinstall kde*
Advertisement just works. Always!
--
Hiisi.