Re: Very VERY Weird problem with Fedora 11 x86_64 net install CD...

Dne 6.8.2009 04:17, stan napsal(a):
On Wed, 5 Aug 2009 21:22:16 -0400
"Casartello, Thomas"<tcasartello@xxxxxxxxxx>  wrote:

Have a weird problem with this Cd on this new server we bought. It's
a Dell PowerEdge R710 (its one of their new server lines with the new
Intel CPUs.) When I get the screen saying press enter to begin
installation nothing happens when I press enter (or any other key.)
Tried several keyboard (all USB since that's all the server has.) I
even tried burning it over again and that didn't work. Anyone else
had a similar problem?
I haven't had that problem.  I wonder if you have to enable something
in the BIOS?  Or maybe try unplugging and plugging it back in while it
is waiting for your response.

Is the mouse working?  It usually is when I install, and clicking the
right place is the same as hitting enter.

Exactly. Enable USB support in BIOS.