Advice to a newbie.

Oluwafemi Akinwa wrote:
> I'm a newbie to linux. Can anybody put me through on how to
> install my applications on fedora 11 ?

Because you are a newbie, let me give you a couple of pointers. The
first thing is to read the list guidelines!

Guidelines:

You have made a couple of mistakes that will cause a lot of people
to ignore your message. The first thing is the subject - it does not
tell us anything about your problem. You should also start a new
message instead of replying to the digest. Second, you should NOT
include the ENTIRE digest in your message.

Now, for installing software - you can use yum, or one of the GUIs
like yumex. You may also want to look at the entries under the
System menu in the top tool gar. (If using Gnome - the default desktop.)

Mikkel