Re: microsoft natural keyboard 4000 F10/Spell

On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 09:50:08 +0930
Tim wrote:

> > my old keyboard didn't appear to work through one of those
> > PS/2-to-USB adapters
>
> Did you buy an adaptor meant for that?

I didn't buy one at all.  I took my keyboard to the computer store and had the
guy who assembled the computer for me try it out with the adapter that they
sell for that purpose.  He told me that it only works with some keyboards, and
he was right.  No action.