Re: The ideal mail client?

On Fri, 2009-07-31 at 23:29 +0200, Christoph Höger wrote:
> For your personal needs evolution seems perfect.

I find evolution (which I am using right now) to be very buggy.  It has
been crashing several times per day, sometimes only minutes after being
started.  I have a fairly large number of messages now, 82,760 to be
exact which may have some effect on this.

> You can handle maildirs and have gpg support out of the box via some
> checkboxes.

I'd like to try out maildirs, which I used in the past, but can't find
the checkboxes.  I thought support for maildirs had been withdrawn a few
years ago.

Thanks - jon