Re: How to change default page size in Firefox to A4

Andrea-60 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to set the default page size in firefox to A4,
> but there seems to be no way of doing it.
>
> Each time the page size is reset to US Letter.
>
> CUPS has a default page size of A4 and all other application (okular,
> evince...) honour it.
>
> Forgot to say, I'm on Fedora 11, Firefox 3.5.1

If you go to about:config and check the lines starting with "print..." then
for your printer you may find a line with the print details - if it is
na_letter maybe this can be changed to iso_A4 ?  Make sure any other
parameters are set correctly also... I have not had to change mine and the
first time I used the printer and changed to A4 I think it did stick...