Re: why are my e-mail not get through?

Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Thu, 2009-07-30 at 22:30 -0700, Justin P. Mattock wrote:
As for the system itself  interesting thing is this
morning with a fresh system, and hardware everything went good.
(Linus's tree compiled perfectly and ran with no issues)
   Now the system seems to be stuck
during the boot process.(was thinking it was binutils), but
then I remembered grub only can handle initrd types of compiling
and grub2 has the ability to load kernel's without creating initrd.
(from what I remember!!)

This appears to have nothing to do with the Subject of this thread. If
you want people to read it, I suggest you compose a new message.

poc

Alright,
as for the e-mail issue, glad to see I can finally send a post
that does not  result in message failures.

Justin P. Mattock