Re: Mail bounce loop, I'm drowning in it.

Antonio Olivares wrote:

> [...]

There has, IMHO, been a lot of strange activity on several of the Fedora
lists lately. 'Newcomers' that post rants about Fedora in general. How
things are done. What is 'wrong' with Fedora. Why can't Fedora include
this or that which is usually proprietary software. And then not
accepting the explanation.

The threads go on and on as someone tries to explain it. Sometimes the
OP will even reply. Usually they don't. When the thread finally dies out
another one, but different, appears the next day.

This email bounce is really strange too. I remember two posts from the
person(?). And then he is never heard from again.

It's like a strange form of SPAM. Something to disrupt the list and to
distract the members.

I find that very odd.
--

  David