Re: Sound is gone

2009/7/29 jack craig <jackc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On 07/29/2009 11:48 AM, Anne Wilson wrote:
>
> On Wednesday 29 July 2009 19:31:50 Anne Wilson wrote:
>

> I hope so too ;-)  We'll see now whether I'm able to listen to a reaonsable
> amount of music at last
>

> It seems to have done the trick.  Thanks again
>
> Anne
>

> Sweet! :-)
>
> i plan to report when the next release comes along for the alsa drivers to
> really have been fixed.
>

> --
>    jack craig
>       jackc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>          831-684-1375 (Office)
>             831-596-6924 (cell)
>                IM: jackcraigaptos (AIM)
>
> --

Anne&Jack

it seems that tsched=0 solves the problem also here on my desktop,
while the laptop is playing fine with the standard setup: they have
different audio chip, and I had same issues on rawhide, but seems that
nobody is taking previous issues, that happear again.Where is Leonart
Poettering, that helped me a lot in the past???? On my desktop (that
is suffering) I have a ICH5/ICH5R AC97 audio controller, while my
laptop has a 82801H (ICH8 family) HD audio controller, and same infos
were posted in my bugzilla's in the past

tnx again

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag