My F!! is slowly coming apart.

Things in F11 are commiing apart. We have discussed the audio CD
problem.

Now watching you-tube videos are becoming impossible. The video starts
but at some point the sound disappears (and sometimes the video stops as
well). Once the audio stops all videos you try to watch have no audio.
Has anyone noticed this phenomena?

I suspect thhis is a firerfox-3.5.1-1 problem which was installed on
July 9.