FC11 Random lockups with Celeron 1GHz CPU.

Hi
I am experiencing random lockups on my system. They started with FC10 and now I've had them about twice with FC11
First I thought the reason was the graphical drivers, but they continued (although less frequently) when I switched down to
work at level 3 on this pc.
Usually this pc works as a data server (music, photos) for my home but I use it ocasionally to troubleshoot other pc's at home.

My PC is a
Intel Celeron socket 370 1GHz CPU
Biostar M6VLR board
  --VIA VT8601A(PLE133T) / VT82C686B chipset
  -- Trident Blade 3D Core integrated video.
2MB RAM(PC 133 MHZ)

I think I read among the release notes that the minimum requirement with be a Pentium processor,
I am not sure if one of the optimizations for Fedora is adversely affecting my Celeron system.
Would it go away I if recompile the Kernel?
What logs should I activate to try and catch out what is exactly causing the lockups. I do not remember
any particular activity that consistently causes the lock ups. I checked out RAM with Memtest86 and it doesn't show up any trouble.

If I change the board with one of those atom 230 mini-itx ones, will I still have the same problem? I was thinking of an
newegg
BOXD945GCLF Motherboard / CPU / VGA Combo
view pic

BOXD945GCLF Motherboard / CPU / VGA Combo [142N82E16813121342]

Intel BOXD945GCLF Intel Atom processor 230 Intel 945GC Mini ITX Motherboard/CPU Combo

Intel BOXD945GCLF Intel Atom processor 230 Intel 945GC Mini ITX Motherboard

--
/\_/\
|O O|  pepebuho@xxxxxxxxx
~~~~ Javier Perez