Re: PolicyKit - Authorizations - VNC - Add/Remove - Non-Root User

F-IN-A

/* RANT ON

I can't help but think that all of this policy junk on a default install of the Linux Operating System is akin to microsoft's implementation of the standard unix operating philosophy of operating as a non-root user.  If we want to tighten up our security, then we should have tools such as Policy Kit to do this, and I am assuming that this is PolicyKit that is preventing me from running this and not some other bug.  But its ridiculous to try the linux community in the same fashion that Microsoft treats the average household user.

END RANT */

Rediscover Hotmail®: Get e-mail storage that grows with you. Check it out.