Re: [fedora-list] How do a fix a non working kernel installation ?

linux guy wrote:
I downloaded the supergrub iso and installed it onto my usb drive.
When I boot from it, it gives me the grub> command line.  Is that a
sign I don't have the USB installation right or is that the tool that
I am supposed to use to fix my non booting drive ?

Thanks