Re: 64-bit LXDE spin/remix

OK, rebooting did clear out stuff and I was able to get it to install and work. I modified the .ks file (and this is attached).

This may be because of what I brought in (xfburn instead of gnomebaker, claws-mail instead of sylpheed, fetchmail and gcc* -- I personally don't think any linux system should come without gcc) but there is a lot of stuff which gets pulled in which I was surprised to see. Example: Terminal.

I was surprised to see that it complained of including lxsesion-lite when I had specifically changed it to lxsession.

Btw, how does one get the F bubble instead of the burger-man while Fedora boots?