Re: dhclient problem

Hello,

i solved it, 2 steps are needed.
first you need to create /etc/dhcp/dhclient.conf

write the request options inside the file, in my example;

request subnet-mask, broadcast-address, time-offset, routers, domain-name, domain-name-servers, host-name, nis-domain, nis-servers, ntp-servers, static-routes;

this file is used by network service. If i restart network service after creation of the file, i got the static routes in my routing table.

But this file doesnt effect NetworkManager service. So if u r using Gnome (im not sure about KDE) you need to create per interface dhclient.conf files.

- ln -s /etc/dhcp/dhclient.conf /etc/dhclient-eth0.conf
- ln -s /etc/dhcp/dhclient.conf /etc/dhclient-wlan0.conf

Thats it.

Regards