Re: question on using febootstrap

On Mon, Jul 13, 2009 at 06:00:59AM -0700, Globe Trotter wrote:
> Failed:
>   filesystem.x86_64 0:2.4.21-1.fc11
> Complete!

This is OK.

It's caused because rpm tries to create /proc, and fakechroot doesn't
catch the write and redirect it into the chroot.  However failure to
create this directory doesn't actually matter.

> Not sure what the filesystem failure is supposed to mean.
>
> Also, where should I put the kickstart file, or its equivalent? If equivalent, then what is it?

febootstrap doesn't support kickstart files.  If you want to add that,
patches are welcomed, and would be an excellent feature.

> Then, regardless, I tried:
>
> $ febootstrap-to-initramfs ./f11 > initrd.img
> 745468 blocks
>

> I am little lost as to what I should do after this point to get to a LiveCD. Could you please make suggestions?

Not sure what else you're trying to do.

Rich.