Re: Installing from a hard drive

the partition containing the ISO should not be formatted with NTFS.
It should be a FAT32 partition.

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 9:59 PM, Albert Graham <agraham@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Timothy,

If you mount the ISO using -o loop and copy the "install.img" from the images directory and copy it to the same location as the actual ISO you are using (installing from), then try again.

What I don't understand is why Anaconda simply cannot mount the ISO and get the "install.img" itself, having said this, it is documented at least.

Albert.