Re: mailing list pgp signatures...

On 7/10/2009 11:34 PM, Steven W. Orr wrote:
> On 07/10/09 18:47, quoth Mikkel L. Ellertson:
>> David, one way to solve the problem is to write a filter rule that
>> sends g's messages directly to trash.
>
> New entry in my access file
> From:geleem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx       REJECT 553 PGP signing with no public key.

For some reason this has not made it to the list. I apologize if this
shows up twice.

I was trying to advise him that he should do the correct thing. I failed
at that. His GunPG signature is a waste of time, his time and my time,
since it can not be verified that it is even his signature.

I did not want to /null/void his posts. With his 'nasty' reply he has
given me no other choice. His posts will now be deleted directly from
the email server before downloading.

Sad thing about that is that if, in the future, he should decide to use
GnuPG properly I'll never know.

BTW. You did notice that I made no comment on his excessively long and
rambling 'signature'.  :-)

--

  David