Fedora Updates

Hi folks,

I'm currently running F11 and, before that, F10 and F9. Is it just my
imagination, or have updates become less frequent in recent months. Not
that I'm complaining or lacking in better things to do in my life -
merely curious. Were updates not previously pushed every day or two (or
maybe three), whereas nowadays the trend seems to be once a week (last
one for F11 was 3rd July, with the 'Pending' list growing by the day).

Has there been a shift in policy at Fedora HQ? Were more frequent
updates deemed to be too irritating for most people? Is my mind
deceiving me?

Thx