Re: replace anaconda

Hi,

Typically, I have 2 HD,
Let say, I have fedora 10 installed on sdb with a partitionning
(every thing is OK).
On sda, I have XP ans several partitions.
Then.
I prepared a partition to install /  (sda14)
and several logical partitions (formatted) to install fedora11.
The problem is that anaconda does not see these partitions ready to go
(trying to use existing partition, and do not format). It results
that I cannot make my install like I hoped.

Is it clear ?

The problem seems to be in the recognition of the lvm2 partitions: